Saturday, June 18, 2011

what. a. day.

Friday was just one of those days that fly by, but you don't want to re-live. for me, it was test day. I had a CTPA done which is a test that takes images of the pulmonary arteries. of course I don't have pulmonary artery disease, but since I do have that tumor wrapping around however many blood vessels and arteries it is good to know exactly what it is doing in there. after my CTPA I had an MRI with and w/o contrast and I absolutely HATE HATE HATE MRI's. Luckily I got my pain medicine and anxiety medicine dosages just right this time so I wasn't passing out on the table but I also was freaking out in the machine.

I also got great news on the way to my appointment! A confirmation email with the dates and times of our flights to and from Boston. I am so extremely grateful and happy that that is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment