Wednesday, June 1, 2011

we have some news

everyone else seems happy but I am pretty sad. we have a firm date for Boston. July 7th and 8th Alex and I will be heading up there so I can meet with my team of doctors and have a couple final tests done and discuss everything that will happen. Then I will return home for about 10 days and go back, have 10 days of radiation and then surgery. After surgery (we don't know how long yet) I will have more radiation. We are thinking I will be out there at least 2-3 months. I don't know what I am going to do without my family and friends, I feel broken over this. Before I could ignore it and pretend it wasn't happening but now with a date (that's fast approaching) I have to face reality and figure out how we are going to make it all work out.

What's going to happen with our kids? What's Alex going to do about work? How soon will my mom and him have to come back to Arizona after my surgery? I know that I already do horrible in hospitals and how will I have any motivation to get better without a support team around me? I know it's impossible to just pick up and move everyone I love and make them put their lives on hold for me but I feel like that's what I have to do and it's not fair. At least we have a month to sit back, talk and plan. Oh yeah and get a will written up, anyone know how to do that by any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment