Monday, June 13, 2011

hello again!

things are coming together and it's all thanks to my mom and alex. without them none of this would be possible. Alex has been working non stop to get flights and hotels covered for our upcoming trip and my mom has been working on getting the medical end covered. Thanks to the amazing people at Mercy Medical Airlift we will be able to fly to and from Boston for treatment at a low cost. And after working with the wonderful group at Astra Zeneca Hope Lodge we will have a place to stay while I am having proton beam radiation. It's amazing all the help that's out there for us, makes me cry just thinking about it.

We are still working hard on figuring out what to do with the most important people in our lives, little miss hadley and dangerous thane. it's too hard to bring them across country and disrupt their lives even more than they will be already, but who can I trust to watch them at home? we have an amazing person, kim who watches them during the day with me but we will need more help. so for now we will keep working on that.


if you are looking to a great place to donate, the astrazeneca lodge in Boston is one I recommend! Or Mercy Medical Air is an amazing company as well.

1 comment:

  1. That's all wonderful news, Kayla! If we lived closer to each other, I'd be happy to help out with Hadley and Thane. Paige would love to have them around. My prayers are with you! -Kerena

    ReplyDelete