Friday, July 1, 2011

bueller...bueller...bueller?

anyone still read this thing?

we leave for boston in 5 days and I feel like I have nothing prepared. I have a notebook with questions written down but that's about it.
to make things worse my son has become very ill this week and we are treating him and his skin with a very strict regimen (he has bad eczema. reflux and eosinophilic esophagitis that have both flared up extremely bad). I am hoping he is better asap because I can't stand to see him so miserable and unhappy. plus we are leaving to go across the country and no one can care for him like mama.

so on top of everything else I need to make lists of the kids medication routines (my daughter also has really bad reflux) and my sons skin routines. we also need to make sure we have everything on hand for him to eat *in case he wants to, since has only wanted formula since tuesday* that is on his safe food list.

in my head I know things will work out fine, we have kim, our nanny who we love as family and vice versa. she will be here during the day and my mother in law will come at night. it's just hard to be away right now with all the uncertainty going on with our son and his skin and stomach.

now back to my un-preparedness! so I don't have anything ready besides a list. since my mother in law will be staying at night I want my house to be nice and tidy and CLEAN. well with my pain levels and alex being the soul caretaker after working 40+ hours a week and traveling almost weekly there's not always time for our house to look sparkling. don't get me wrong our house is not disgusting but it could use a good deep scrub. (I see things, looks like a guy cleaned it and I love alex for trying!) but where am I supposed to get the strength, stamina and time to do this in the next 5 days?! I also have to pack and am supposed to rest because traveling is going to be extremely hard.


I wish I could snap my fingers and be in boston. but I guess anyone (with pain or not) probably wishes they didn't have to deal with actual travel. it would be nice to just snap and be at your destination. unless it was a road trip.... I always loved road trips..

until next time!
xoxo
kayla

2 comments:

  1. Kayla Love, Your house doesn't need cleaning! That's not what's important right now.
    Cuddle your babies, relax (yeah, right?) and read to them, watch them play, and love them up!
    Xoxoxo
    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete