Saturday, April 30, 2011

very busy week

another week! I can't believe how fast time goes, but I guess that happens with 2 little ones running around. I had my CT scan earlier this week and received some amazing news. NO CHANGE! If there is anything I love to hear more than "I love you mama" from my kids it's, "No change", from the doctors.

I have just been trying to take it easy and spend as much time with the kids as possible this week. I have been getting back to my passion which is photography, and what better thing is there to photograph than my two loves?!

as far as my pain, it's been increasing a lot but I am trying to push past it. caffeine really helps but then I am up all night long (which is why I am writing this at almost 1am). my doctor and I are working on a new pain med plan to see if we can't get my pain under better control. I haven't been bike riding all week, but I am hoping to go out tomorrow, if I feel better!

talk to ya later

xoxo
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment