Friday, April 22, 2011

another day!

I got some lab results back yesterday that I was not happy about. Thyroid- out of whack, change meds regroup & retest in 6 weeks. Slightly anemic, hmm probably why I have been feeling so fatigued and could lay in bed all day long. more bad results, I think it's the doctor who doesn't know what she's doing. Time to find a real doctor for a primary care and not some physician assistant.

Since I had no energy and all I could do was lay in bed, today that's what I did. I felt like I couldn't get out of bed. Despite my efforts I was barely able to anything that required more than being out of bed for 2 minutes. Don't know what that's all about but I hope it goes away soon. I am supposed to go on a bike ride with my dad tomorrow morning.

ack I forgot to call and get my prep for my CT scan on Tuesday, can someone remind me on Monday to do that? email me or text me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment